Friday, September 7, 2007

bioshock - part deux

I'm about 3/4ths of the way through the game (by my estimate). It's gotten to the point where the spare cycles in my head are usually thinking about it. That's a sign of a good game in my book. The thing that really makes the game is the story elements. I'm at a point where I'm wondering what is going to happen next.

Most gamers know this but the same people made System Shock 2 which is considered a classic. I never played it but I'm wondering if I can find it cheap and go through it. I swear I had it at one point but I'm not sure where it is.

Making waves in the gaming circles I travel in is the new reviewer at Escapist Magazine. His review of Bioshock is hilarious but has spoilers. I've only listened to about 50% of his review. Note, his language is NSFW.

No comments: