Monday, December 17, 2007

the green manalishi with the two-pronged crown

Well....the beast of a release is over. In hindsight, the number of issues we had over the weekend were actually quite small but I still spent an inordinate amount of time in front of my computer. My exercise routine and newly implemented eating program (I refuse to use the word diet) went out the window though. It's very hard to not have the munchies while sitting in front of a computer at 3:00 am. I'm feeling very piggish this morning.

I did manage 2 family events over the weekend. On Saturday night, we finally got our tree finished decorating. I'm not one to actually decorate the tree myself. I always put ornaments on the wrong branches. "What are you doing putting this candy cane so close to the other candy cane?" I'm the hovering dude with the camera taking pictures of my family having fun. My dessert while taking pictures was a glass of eggnog with brandy. Yum-yum. I'm sure I'll indulge one more time at Christmas.

We also went to Red Robin last night. I love their burgers but I ended up going with some new chicken salad they have (Apple Harvest?). Anyway, pretty tasty but nothing like a burger. I did have 2 bites of my wife's mushroom burger and a couple of fries with ranch sauce. I have no will-power.




No comments: