Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Curriculum finished!

My daughter was a trooper. She got all of her physical requirements done except the running on Saturday. A lot of it driven by her own motivation. Then Sunday she finished up with her running and yesterday her meditation and essay. I'm very proud of her.

Our next two weeks before the test won't be easy though. We still have long classes to attend and there is always room for improvement. I still need to work on that narabong (aka tornado kick) and spin hook combination. We also have to make sure we memorize all the kick names in Korean so we don't do the wrong kick when he calls them out during the test ("umm...yeah...that would be bad...very bad").

Side note: I've been talking with Master Lee and he keeps asking me to join the leadership club. You have to do this in order to get your 2nd degree. I'm debating it. It's mostly a cost issue at the moment.

With curriculum being done, maybe I can actually catch a little playoff hockey over the next week or two as well.

No comments: